Stephanie with you today and I wanted to take a moment to ask how is it going so far? What did you think of our newest addition to the team? I hope you’re not tired of announcements, yet! We decided to jazz things up and to have more guests at the same time and for a longer period! FUN, right?! So please join us in welcoming our THREE amazing guests that will join us until December: Ellenor (as a returning guest!), Kaja and Juliana!
And today’s post will be all about Ellenor and a new project, yippie!
Surprise! Did you miss me? I do hope so because I`M BACK! 🙂
I will be with you till the end of this year, trying to inspire you a bit more with my work.
Since Halloween is coming closer (one month is close enough) I thought a Halloween card would be perfect for this post.
Or I just need an excuse to use my absolute favorite die right now, SpookyScape. I just love it! It is perfect to make spooky cards.
* Size on the card is 10½cm x14 cm.
* I chose a circle die size 8½ cm, cut a circle and used distress ink: Picked Rasberry and Seedless Preserves to make the sky.
* I die cut the SpookyScape three times, one black, one yellow for the windows and one brown for the door (Before I die cut the scene I used double sided adhesive on the paper, to make it easier to attach to the background. If I use glue, I will have glue on everything 🙂 )
* Since I wanted the house for this scene, I just cut out that part with the same circle die I used in the first step.
* Black twine on the bottom of the card.
* Final touch, the perfect sentiment: Happy-Howl-o-ween from the MonsterMash stamp set.
* Oh, sorry, did almost forget, to make the scene look extra spooky, don’t forget the two small bats!
Tadaaa! What do you think of the card? Doesn’t the house looks really spooky? Would you enter it? I’m wouldn’t, for sure 😉
Until next time, take care!