Hello everyone! We welcome back our guest designer Ellenor for another stunning project!
Hello again! It’s me, Ellenor. I’m back for my second post as a guest Designer for SugarPea Designs.
I hope you all have had a really nice week with lots of crafting time.
For todays card I have used SugarCut – SpookyScape.
I have to admit something, when I used the die for the fist time, I totally missed the two small bats, so I was very surprised when I found them on my cutting plate J
For today’s card I have created a night scene with a big yellow full moon.
* Size of the card, 10,5cmx14cm.
* I opened the card and put the SugarCut-SpookyScape on the front page, about 7 cm from the top, with the end of the dies close to the left edge of the card and then run it through my cutting machine.
* I used my scissors to cut along the left side, so that the white space I don´t want to use, fall off.
You should now have the SpookyScape with the house, trees and tombstones (+ two bats on the cutting plate J ) left on the card.
* I took a black cardstock in about the same size as the card, cut out the SpookeScape again and taped/glued it over the white space on the card.
* On the front I embossed the text from Monster Mash.
* To make the inside, I cut a white cardstock a tiny bit smaller than the card. You can see there is a white border.
*When I made the sky I started with (Distress Ink) Viktorian Velvet, then Seedless Preserves and last Black soot, I splashed some water on the background and dried it off with a paper towel.
* The moon: (Distress Ink) Mustard seed and Carved Pumpkin.
* I put a white stripe on the bottom of the card – to write the message.
*And the finishing touch – glue the cute bats on the card.
I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I did making it. I can’t get enough of SugarPea Designs fall collection and I can’t wait to be with you next week again.
Until then, take care.