We are stunned that September is already there… REALLY?! Where did summer go? But we bet some of you will be happy to find some “me time” once the kids are gone to school, right? And our design team will be more present than ever to inspire you, so make sure to follow our Youtube channel, Facebook group and Instagram page so that you don’t miss a thing!
Meanwhile at SugarPea Designs quarters, we are thrilled to announce a brand new guest for September. Please join us in wishing a very sweet welcome to Ellenor Emilsson!
But first, let’s hear from her and see her gorgeous projects for today!
Hello! Ellenor here and I´m this month guest designer. I´m super excited to show you what I have created using the amazing fall collection from SugarPea Designs
Today I will show you two projects where I have used the incredible cute set: MONSTER MASH! Have you ever seen so many cute monsters? I just love them!
How I did the card:
Instead of having the front in paper, I chose to have one in acetate.
* I cut off most of the front page, as you can see I left about 2 cm on top of the card.
* I cut the acetate in the exact same size as the card (10,5 x 14 cm) and taped it under the
small piece I left on the top.
* I stamped the cute little ghost from Monster Mash – Stamp set four times (I used watercolor paper, because it has a rough surface)
* Then I used Moster Mash – Dies to cut them out, and I did eight of the ghost (I wanted to put some on other side as well, so you can´t see the tape when looking inside the card)
* Inside the card I have used paper from Spots & Stripes Bright Patterned Paper Collection and on the top as well.
* When I taped the ghosts on the acetate I used foam dots.
* The text is from the same stamp set, I just stamped them on the same paper as the ghosts and cut them as on the pictures.
I didn´t get enough of the cute stamp set so I did a set of small cards as well, using everyone of the cute little monsters!
The size of these cards is 8X10 cm, perfect to have in your stash at home when Halloween arrives J
I have colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush.
The Mummy: 90 Gray, 94 Gray Brown, 91 Light Gray, 71 Flesh Colour
Frankenstein: Face: 41 Light Green, 44 Deep Green. Jacket and pants: 84 Deep Violet, 81 Light Violet. Hair and shoes: 94 Gray Brown, 90 Gray. T-shirt: 61 Light brown, 32 Bright Yellow
Dracula: Face: 71 Flesh colour, Hair and wings: 90 Gray, 94 Gray Brown, 91 Light Gray. The suit: 84 Deep Violet, 81 Light Violet. Bow tie and belt: 61 Light Brown, 32 Bright Yellow
The ghost: 91 Light Gray
The fox: 61 Light Brown, 32 Bright Yellow. Pants: 81 Light Violet, 84 Deep Violet
I hope you enjoyed my cards this time. I can´t wait to be back next week to share some more inspiration with you. Until then, take care!
Wow, we’re so smitten with these cards! We can’t wait to see what she has in store for next week!