Hello, Lisa here with my weekly Light Bulb Moment.
Today I have another Father’s Day card, but I am giving this one to my husband.
It can be made for Dad or Husband.
Step By Step Instructions
1. First I die cut the SugarCut- Starburst Cover Plate from white cardstock, taped it to my A2 panel and used as a stencil sponging with Distress Oxide Ink Fossilized Amber.
2. Next, I die- cut my sponged panel using SugarCut – Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles and the center of my panel using SugarCut – Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles. I also embossed the Rectangle on my panel to get that raised edge.
3. I sponged the front of my card with Distress Oxide Ink Faded Jeans to show through the circle of my starburst panel then I spritzed with a tiny bit of water and dried with my heat tool.
4. I used Terrific Ties for my sentiments and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink for a nice dark black using my MISTI.
5. I used fun foam on the back of my starburst panel and adhered to my card front. Then I used My Hero to stamp my image, colored with Copics, cut out only the top portion of the image and popped up at the bottom of my circle.
Copics I used:
E000, E00, E11, N4, N7, N10, R29, R24, R22, C00, C0, C1, W1, W3, W5, YR31, Y21, Y17, 100
We love to see YOUR SPD creations on our SugarPea Designs Fan Page.