Hello and welcome to our NEW weekly Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the challenges or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!
To play along, make a project using just the inspiration, or just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDMIX8 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Top Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using this Mix it Up Challenge and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $50! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
YOU HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 1, 2016 TO ENTER ANY OF OUR JULY CHALLENGES – JULY WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON AUGUST 2, 2016
Tricia Traxler – Guest Designer
- Stamps: SeaSide Wishes, Chatterbox Sentiments
- SugarCut Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles, Chatterbox Journal Card, Stitched Flags
- Accessories: Whatever The Weather Patterned Paper Collection
- Stamps: Gift Greetings
- SugarCut Dies: Stitched Flags
- Accessories: Whatever the Weather Patterned Paper Collection