Hello and welcome to our NEW weekly sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs! You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!
If you happened to have missed any of our March SugarSketch Challenges
Click HERE for SPDSS45
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS46 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using this SugarSketch and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $75! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 4, 2016 TO ENTER ANY OF OUR APRIL SKETCH CHALLENGES – MARCH WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 5, 2016
- Stamps: A Bushel & A Peck
- SugarCut Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Circles
- Stamps: Espresso Yourself
- SugarCut Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Circles, Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles, Heart Journal Card, Coffee To Go Cup, Gift Tag, Coffee Words
- Stamps: Welcome Baby
- SugarCut Dies: Welcome Baby Accents | Zig Zag Stitched Circles | Stitched Flags