Why not kick off your week with a little sketchy inspiration? It’s time for our monthly SugarSketch challenge!
Here is the SugarSketch 31
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided. SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS32 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
Congratulations to Sandi Pressley!
You are the winner of our SugarSketch 31 Challenge. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using our SugarSketch and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $15! We can’t wait to see what you create!!