Are you ready for a new SugarSketch Challenge?!?! We had a fantastic response to our last SugarSketch Challenge. It was wonderful to have so many participants! Feel free to make it your own by rotating or by changing the shapes of the panels. And remember, that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store worth up to $15!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided. SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated 🙂
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS29 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
Congrats to Lisa J.
You are the winner of our SugarSketch 28 Challenge. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using our SugarSketch and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $15! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
Amy Rohl (Guest Designer)
Over the next four weeks we will be featuring YOUR cards and projects with our sketch. Share your cards on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook using the hashtag #sugarpeadesigns. YOU could be our next SWEET FIND!