Welcome to our third Creative Color Challenge! Thanks to those who participated in our last challenge! It was great to see your participation!
Are you ready to see the newest color palette? The soothing colors of the beach are the inspiration for this next challenge!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the colors in the CCC3. SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :).
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: CCC3 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
I just can’t get enough of the Welcome Baby stamp set; there are so many sweet and fun elements that make creating so quick and easy. I stamped the baby onesie and necktie onto striped designer paper from Echo Park and cut it with the coordinating SugarCuts – Welcome Baby Accents die. I softened all of the papers by sponging on a bit of ink and then added some sloppy machine stitching – which I’d love to tell you was completely intentional, but it was not. LOL 😛 I created dimension by layering the baby word die from the SugarCuts – Baby Diaper Pin with our Chipboard Stacks and cardstock. I really love the thickness and boutique style that you can achieve in your designs with the Chipboard Stacks.
- Stamps: Welcome Baby
- SugarCuts Dies: Welcome Baby – Accents and Baby Diaper Pin
- Ink: Momento – London Fog, Bamboo Leaves; Ranger Distress Ink – Antique Linen
- Other: Chipboard Stacks, Enamel Dots
- Finished Size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Congrats to AJ!
Don’t forget…if the winner (chosen at random) card or project features a SugarPea Designs stamp set, we will increase their prize to $15!!
Check out some crafty inspiration from our design team!