This week’s sketch has an angled panel grounded by a horizontal strip. The simple circle accent provides the perfect space for showcasing a stamped image OR sentiment. Feel free to make it your own by rotating or by changing the shapes of the panels. And remember, that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique worth up to $15!
The rules are very simple…
Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS11 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
Here is my take on the sketch using, Twinkle Twinkle.
I first stamped my image onto white cardstock and then cut it out using a circle shaped die. The night sky was created using Distress Ink’s which I then flicked with opaque white ink to create the stars. Foam tape, machine stitching, enamel dots along with two different sized stars created with scraps from the night sky covered with a clear glitter brush are my finishing touches.
Be sure to click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using our SugarSketch and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $15! We can’t wait to see what you create!!