We had so many beautiful entries using our very first sketch…a BIG thank you to all who played along.
The winner of the $5 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe is…
Congrats, Kristie. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.
Are you ready for a new sketch?!?!
Before we give you a peek …we are excited to announce that we have increased our prize and will draw to give away a $15 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe to one lucky sketch participant – So grab your favorite stamp supplies and join us!!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated 🙂
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS02 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
For my card with this month’s sketch I used our adorably sweet, Tweet Friend. Last weekend I had the pleasure of conducting a few Copic coloring classes to a fabulous group of women using this incredibly versatile stamp set. Teaching multiple classes in one afternoon can be exhausting but honestly, I could spend all day coloring this fun twisty and whimsical tree over and over again.
Be sure to click through each of our designer’s blogs for even more crafty inspiration.